Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Better Dancers"

JWOWW of “Jersey Shore” was patted down by TSA agents at an airport in Fargo, North Dakota. Not surprisingly, the patdown lasted over nine hours.

Parents are sending away for lollipops that have been licked by a child who has the chicken pox so their own children can get the disease. I miss the old days when young parents would just kill their kids.

Newt Gingrich has risen to the top in the polls of potential GOP presidential nominees. Congratulations, Barack.

A survey says that 12% of employees worldwide are optimistic. The other 88% have a boss.

A study says that nice guys make better dancers. You know what this means? White people are the meanest people on Earth.

A study says that male spiders that offer their mates useless gifts get turned down for sex. And by "spiders", I mean "people".

A study says that cleaning teeth can cut the risk of heart attack. Sorry about your luck, England.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment