Friday, January 14, 2011

"Money For Nothing"

Andy Rooney is 92 years old today. Now, "60 Minutes" refers to the amount of time everyone thinks he has to live.

Former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty says if elected president he would reinstate “Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell” in the US military. Even worse, he made this announcement during an episode of Glee.

The TSA has paid a Texas woman a “nominal” sum of money after her breasts were exposed during an airport patdown. Aren't people like that called "strippers"?

A New Jersey politician is proposing license plates for bicycles at $10 each. What's next? Bicycle Insurance?

Dire Straits’ “Money For Nothing” has been banned by Canadian Radio. "Money For Nothing" describes purchasing Carolina Panthers tickets.

Jimmy Carter says the international community should erase the debt of Sudan. How about erasing the debt of America?

The Computer History Museum in California will reopen this week after a two year renovation. It would have taken six months, but the construction guys were too busy on the computer.

Scientists have found a way to stop Tinnitus, an affliction where people have a constant ringing in their ears. It's called "stop listening to Rush Limbaugh".

A study says that 20% of Americans have done a heroic deed. The other 80% of Americans still refuse to get off the couch.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment