Friday, August 19, 2011

"The Most Debt"

An 11-year-old “mayor for a day” in Forney, TX renamed part of Main Street after Justin Bieber. That must be awkward for teenage drivers. "Hey where are you?" "I'm on Justin Bieber."

Scientists say the earth is not expanding. Considering the size of people now, it really should expand before it's too late.

Tuesday was the anniversary of Elvis Presley’s death. In honor of Elvis, I refused to sit on the toilet.

The Alaska woman who punished her child by making him stand naked in a cold shower is on trial for abuse. May I call to the stand, the smallest penis in the history of mankind.

Abercrombie & Fitch has asked The Situation to stop wearing its clothes. I wouldn't be surprised if they asked me to do the same thing.

A Chicago woman is suing a bathtub manufacturer after she got stuck in a tub for 30 hours. If anything, the bathtub should sue the woman for 30 hours of hell.

Estimates say that Japan is the nation with the most debt. I think I speak for all Americans when I say, "HOW?!?!?".

A study says that moderate drinking can fight dementia. And heavy drinking can encourage it.

French actor Gerard Depardieu was thrown off an Air France flight after peeing on the plane’s floor. The weird part: that actually made the plane smell better.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment