Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Phone Etiquette"

A 10,000 square foot medical marijuana growing emporium is set to open in Sacramento. Don't we usually call those "farms"?

A poll says that Mississippi is the most conservative state in the U.S. They are so conservative, they don't take the time to look outside their families for dating.

A poll says that phone etiquette in the U.S. is getting worse. When I heard this, I was like, "WTF R U TALKIN BOUT?!?".

7-Eleven has opened its 40,000th store. And still, not a single one of them has any class.

A new iPhone app counts down the time to the Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. Using the app tells people, "I have absolutely nothing better to do".

It's a Saturday, it's late, and I'm tired. That's all I have for right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment