Tuesday, September 6, 2011

"Joined Foursquare"

New Jersey Governor Chris Christie turns 49 on Tuesday. Don't expect the cake to last very long.

Snooki from "Jersey Shore" says her weight loss secret is drinking vodka. Wait, what weight loss?

Dick Cheney says in his memoirs that in the first hours after 9/11 "we were living in the fog of war". Literally.

An Australian airline offered discounts to passengers after a man died on an 11-hour flight. I'm not very keen on their new slogan: "We hope you like ghosts".

Honda has recalled 962,000 cars due to defects with power windows, saying there is a possibility of melting them and catching fire. Also, members of the Tea Party were given a free Honda.

President Obama has joined Foursquare. If you don't know what Foursquare is, good. Neither do I.

There is a famine in Somalia. Maybe those Somalian pirates could go fishing sometime soon.

That's all I have for today! Sorry I'm not posting very often. I'm either busy on Facebook (yeah, busy), or posting to my Twitter account (@GroperCleveland - follow me). I'll try to get better. Anyway, more coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment