Saturday, December 4, 2010

"False Memories"

CNN reporter Drew Griffin was put on a TSA watch list after a report that was critical of the agency.  In that case, shouldn't everybody in America be put on their watch list?

Charles Manson was reportedly caught with a cell phone hidden in his prison mattress.  Why does he need a cell phone?  I mean, this guy doesn't have any friends to text.

Hillary Clinton says that Secretary of State will be her last public job.  I think I speak for the rest of America when I say, thank you Mrs. Clinton.

A Canadian man was arrested after killing his father with a crossbow in a library.  There were no witnesses, because, of course, nobody goes to the library anymore.

BP says the U.S. estimate for the Gulf oil spill was 20-50% too high.  Try telling that to all the dead fish!

A study says the odds are one out of seven that someone else will have your Social Security Number.  Oh, come on, who would want to be me?

Mel Gibson’s movie “The Beaver” has been delayed for release until Spring 2011.  And we all know what happens when we give Mel Gibson some free time...

A 106 year old German man has quit smoking out of love for his wife.  I'm proud of him.  Now, he's got so many healthy years ahead of him.

Senator Harry Reid is pushing a bill that would allow online gambling.  With the nation trillions of dollars in debt, what better for Americans to do than to risk all their money online?

A survey says that younger, less educated people got the most jobs since September.  Who knew Waffle House was hiring?

A study says that brain damage can create false memories.  You know, this reminds me of the time I actually had a girlfriend.

That's all I have for today!  More coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment