Saturday, June 18, 2011

"Close Relationships"

A study says that Facebook users are big on trust and close relationships. Because when I think of Facebook, two words that come to mind are "trust" and "relationships".

New technology has been unable to solve the 18 minute gap in the Watergate tapes and researchers say they will probably never know what was on it. And Sarah Palin responded, "We can go ask Richard Nixon what was on it. I mean he was there, right?".

A woman in Colorado gave birth at a 7-11. Ironically, the baby was 7 pounds, 11 ounces.

A woman in Colorado gave birth at a 7-11. Why a 7-11? Was the sewer system not available?

A survey says Americans strongly believe that having a father and mother at home is essential for a child’s happiness. In other words, sorry black babies.

A report says that only 12% of high school students get enough exercise. The other 88% own an XBOX.

IBM has turned 100 years old. In fact, IBM is so old, it now stands for "Irregular Bowel Movements".

A poll says that President Obama would lose to a generic Republican candidate. The poll was taken at FOX News.

Japan has created steak from human feces. What do you call a restaurant that sells this? Crapplebees.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment