Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Monologue Jokes Special: Casey Anthony NOT GUILTY

A lot of jokes have been posted about Casey Anthony. I have found some on Twitter and posted some of my favorites.


God must not like defenseless little girls. - @RitleySammich

It may not be a popular opinion right now, but I still think it's wrong to kill babies. - @robdelaney

"OMG, SAMESIES!" - O.J. Simpson's congratulatory call to Casey Anthony - @shiraselko

Right now, Casey Anthony is giving Jose Baez an awesome lap dance. - @JerryPerisho

Pretty fucking sure this isn't what Francis Scott Key meant by "land of the free". - @MrBrownEye2

There are two kinds of people in the world: People that believe Casey Anthony was guilty, and the jurors. - @GroperCleveland

Vick kills dogs= Prison. Plaxico shoots himself= Prison. Pretty white girl kills her daughter= Book deal, Reality TV show, Playboy shoot - @DumbNOTDeaf

I hate having sex with Casey Anthony, she gets off too easy. - @thisjason


I hope you enjoy these as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment