Sunday, May 29, 2011

"The Fire In My Belly"

A Florida woman was arrested after attacking her male roommate with butter. Ironically, her name was "Margie".

Asked whether she is going to run for president, Sarah Palin said, “I do have the fire in my belly”. In other words, she's going to play the fat guy in the next Austin Powers movie.

A new reality show coming to TV will be about swingers. Don't we already have that? It's called "16 and Pregnant".

A fire broke out during Saturday night’s game at Dodgers Stadium. When hearing about this, the Cincinnati Reds asked, "What's it like to be on fire".

Psychology Today magazine published an article titled “Why Are Black Women Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women?” And on the next page, an article was written about Susan Boyle.

A tech mogul is paying students with technological potential to not go to college. We already have a word for people paid to not learn in college. "Student athletes".

Whoever won the Indy 500, I must say to them, "Wheldon, my boy!"

The FBI is looking for the "Mullet bandit", a man with a mullet who has held up several banks. That's extremely weird. I didn't know people with mullets knew what a bank was.

That's all I have for right now! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment