Monday, May 9, 2011

"Water And Trail Mix"

South Korean researchers have developed a new technology that converts soundwaves into electrical energy. Because of this, Mel Gibson could generate his neighborhood for an entire week.

Police in Illinois have seized an alligator being kept by a man in order to attract women. If I have anything to say to that guy, I'm gonna say, "Can I borrow that please?".

Al-Qaeda was reportedly planning a train attack in the U.S. on 9/11 of this year. With bin Laden dead, al-Qaeda pretty much IS the train wreck.

Charlie Sheen says that “Two and a Half Men” was getting “a little stale”. Well that makes it unanimous.

Videos reveal that Osama Bin Laden’s medicine chest at his hideout show someone there suffered from ulcers, high blood pressure and nerve pain. I think I speak for all Americans when I say, "So what?".

Donny and Marie Osmond are releasing their first studio album in 30 years. Middle aged women could not be happier.

A woman was rescued after surviving seven weeks stranded in the Nevada mountains on just water and trail mix. What do you call a woman who survives seven weeks while barely eating anything? A supermodel.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment