Saturday, October 2, 2010

"Empty Calories"

A poll says 32.3% of Americans are not affiliated with a major party. The other 67.7% work in politics.

Washington, D.C. is going to offer AIDS testing at the DMV. You know the DMV is boring when a way to kill time is to test for AIDS.

The Post Office is expecting to lose $6 Billion this year. Mainly because everybody is using email now.

A study says that one third of animals thought to be extinct eventually show up again. Please tell me that the 1/3 of animals does not include dinosaurs.

The FBI says that cyber thieves stole $70 Million from online bank accounts. Who knew that $70 Million existed here in the first place?

A study says that 40% of cancer survivors experience problems with their memory. In that case, how do they know they survived cancer?

A study says that grunting can help a tennis player win a match by throwing off their opponent. This study was conducted while scientists watched Maria Sharapova.

A study says that 40% of kids’ food intake is empty calories. The other 60% includes fats, carbs, and sugars.

A study says that thinner men have a higher suicide rate. Of all people to hate the way they look, it's the skinny guys.

Writer and producer Stephen J. Cannell has died at age 69 from complications from Melanoma. This would have been really ironic if he was a gay porn star.

That's all I have for today! More coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment