Friday, September 3, 2010

"Agreed To Sell Itself"

Burger King agreed to sell itself for $3.26 billion. Or, as Burger King calls it, "One billion whoppers".

A new study in LA County says that 98% of restaurants pass health inspections. The other 2% are named, "The Sizzler".

A survey says that 72% of adults are texting now. The other 28% of adults do not own a cell phone.

A study says that 25% of the people working now were unemployed at some point during the recession. The other 75% of people are what scientists call "a kiss-ass".

A new study finds that some users of the weight-loss pill Meridia may have an increased risk of heart attack or stroke. Isn't that what it's supposed to prevent?

People who take bone-strengthening drugs for several years may have a slightly higher risk of esophageal cancer, a new study suggests. Patients on those drugs find this concept difficult to swallow.

Ben Roethlisberger's suspension has been reduced from six to four games. And all this time he liked hearing, "You've been very bad".

Canadian parents are more lenient with their children than mothers and fathers in France and Italy, according to a new study. Especially when it comes to dating advice.

A Japanese man drove the wrong way down an expressway for 55 miles. In related news, Asia has given him "Driver of the Year Award".

That's all I have for today! More coming later!

No comments:

Post a Comment