Monday, March 14, 2011

"Too White"

An independent report for Congress says the U.S. military is too white and too male in the top positions. I didn't know the U.S. military could be compared to a high school chess team.

Justin Bieber is reportedly trying to grow a mustache. I thought only guys had the ability to do that.

An iPhone app takes a picture every 30 seconds and gives a review of what the person carrying the phone has done all day. Isn't that what Twitter is for?

A woman jumped to her death at a library in Salt Lake City. I thought that when someone died at a library, they died of boredom.

Many U.S. millionaires are saying that having $7 million is not enough to be rich. How retarded would you sound if you said, "I'm not rich, I only have $7 million to my name".

A study says that 40% of depressed dads have spanked their one-year-old sons. Spanking a one-year-old boy is common for depressed dads and pedophiles.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment