Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Killing Elephants"

A shipwreck has been found in Lake Michigan. This is not to be mistaken for the city of Detroit, which is a complete trainwreck.

Judge Judy fell ill during a taping of her show and was hospitalized after starting talking gibberish. If you hospitalize people for talking gibberish during a show, someone better inspect the set of Maury Povich.

A town in Ohio has taken the word “Easter” out of its annual egg hunt. Who comes and hides the eggs? The non-denominational man in the bunny suit?

A woman is suing a plastic surgeon because she can’t close her eyes completely following surgery. Someone should enter that chick in a staring contest.

A new website helps college students arrange for casual sex hookups. The website is called "".

The CEO of GoDaddy is being criticized for killing elephants. In a related story, Oprah has gone into hiding.

A survey says that 85% of women are annoyed by their Facebook friends. The other 15% of women don't have friends on Spring Break.

That's all I have for today! More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment